Elsie's 6th birthday coincided with a Union High School football game. She is such a good sport about celebrating at the game.
We brought party hats for all the girls that regularly attend the football games with us.
At half-time a couple of the Union cheerleaders brought "treat tubes" (like the ones they throw to the crowd) up to the birthday girl and her friends. It was a very sweet gesture!
Elsie chose to have her birthday cookie decorated with a pumpkin and a black cat. This is the image she chose to have reproduced on her cake.
After the football game, some of Elsie's friends from the game came over to watch her open gifts and share in her cookie and ice cream. It turned out to be a great 6th birthday for our youngest daughter!
Cracked Eggs
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Posted by Claudine at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy birthday Elsie
That was a fun night celebrating Elsie's B-day!
That is so fun! She is such a sweet girl! We love you guys! If we had any money for gas we would come up and spend Thanksgiving with you!
Ahhh, happy birthday sweet Elsie!! I loved it when you came up to me to say Hello at the Harmony Ward Ho Down! I'm glad you haven't forgotten me. I love you!! Sister Moarefdoust
Happy 6th B-Day Elsie! I wish I was there with you1
-Tay Tay
Post a Comment