Cracked Eggs

Tuesday, January 13, 2009








Last Monday, January 5th, was Sage's 8th birthday. She has been such a joy to have around lately. I hope it is a new phase that will last a very, very long time! She keeps commenting on all the new things this age brings to her. She will be baptized next Sunday, January 18th. She has her own copy of the scriptures. She has already attended one Activity Days. She is feeling quite mature!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

BIG stuff, and Conner went through a very delightful stage around the age of 8... and all of the sudden I'm getting attidue (which I totally don't take, but I just hate that it's there).
Any big sins she's gonna do before she's rid of them all (and yes, I asked Conner that question a couple of days before he was baptized -- you know, just to be prepared). :)

Dannielle said...

Happy Birthday Sage!!! Taylor misses you and that is the coolest cake ever!

Tess said...

Congratulations, Sage! Btw, Claudine, that cake is beautiful.

The Moarefdoust Family said...

That is the coolest cake - you'll have to share how you made it. Happy Birthday Sage, AJ will be 9 next week!

Laural said...

Happy B-Day Sage!!! We love you tons! That is an awesome cake, and I love the picture of the temple...very nice!

Abi is super excited to get baptized at the end of the month too!

Love you guys!