Sam, Jarin, Ethan, and Elsie
Pretending to be orangatans
Sage, the photogenic queen
Sam "fishy" kissing
Saturday we took a family trip to the Oregon Zoo. For Christmas, LaMar's sister, Beverly, gave us a year-long membership to the zoo. This was our first trip with our new membership. The video is a little "thank you" to Beverly, viewable by all.
Cracked Eggs
Monday, January 12, 2009
Posted by Claudine at 9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(25)
-
▼
January
(6)
- I am so grateful for the "family" that I have thro...
- Yesterday we went sledding at Old Man's Pass up to...
- Sage was baptized on Sunday, January 18th. Sage wa...
- Last Monday, January 5th, was Sage's 8th birthda...
- Sam, Jarin, Ethan, and ElsiePretending to be orang...
- The other day I was reading President Dieter F. Uc...
-
▼
January
(6)
3 comments:
What a great gift to give somebody - I love the zoo except for the crazy kindergarten zoo days! Thanks for you comment on my blog - blogs are the best way to keep in touch and I am so glad you have one now. :)
We bought a yearly zoo pass when we moved here to Columbus and we actually used it A LOT!! I think I'll have to renew next summer. ENJOY!
That sounds like an awesome present! Where exactly is the zoo? Is it a pretty quick trip for you guys? To be honest, it seems like your family fits right in there! ;)
Post a Comment